First Advantage Global operating Centre
First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

April 28, 2020
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
April 7, 2019
Same roleSame location
Team Lead for DQF (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Monetary benifits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays. You can give it a try.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Crazy number of extra hours
August 21, 2014
Same roleSame location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Bangalore
I was a part of the pilot batch for Washington Mutual Customer Service when they partnered with Aditya Birla Minacs. Helped in designing standard Operating Procedures for Customer Service, Escalation management, Incentive Metrics, Outlier management plan. Effectively handled teams during the course of time, by coaching and motivating the team, meet the client target. Constant focus on customer service was done by top quality performance management resulting best performance during my tenure with Washington Mutual as a Team Leader.
May 31, 2021
Same location
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there