First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre
View all First Advantage Global operating Centre reviews

First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

Professional & Fun workplace.

I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.

Same role

Fun workplace with ping pong table.

Target oriented company to work with. Had fun and learnt a lot while working with FADV, Once your daily target is done, you can have all the fun you want.
Same role

fun and productive

As an employee of fadv I enjoyed working every day , for us every day was different , because we used to get different task in different circumstances , you can say challenging interm of hardest part of the job is to maintain quality , because to maintain quality on a different task which is new to you is very difficult but if you are confident and focused on what you want. then it makes easy to work and to achieve the target

Pros

incentives

Cons

na
Same location

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with