First Advantage Global operating Centre
First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Review

What I have learned

September 14, 2019
Human Resource Analyst is a job where I have to deal with n number of people on daily basis. People of different places,cultures,job backgrounds come to attend the interview and dealing with them is very much interesting. I started loving my job and it seems to be so much fun day by day. I was learning new things in every way possible.
September 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Great company to work with! Wonderful team, great facilities. The process are good. It's a verification company. Work pressure is less. No sales process. It's a captive company. Great work place.
Pros
Location, no dress code, friendly and good work place
July 27, 2020
Same roleSame location
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Good, nice to work, very helpful team. Company is good, working nature is awesome, Focus on the company and our individual. reasons for why I liked working at the company was friendly nature job n team was superb.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Timings
May 31, 2021
Same location
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there