First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Run!!! Save yourself the time and headache

Stay away from this company, the management teams are a joke it's like working a low level call center most days. The best part of this job is the ability to work from home daily. The culture of the company has changed drastically within the last few years. It seems more like a factory job than anything else.

Unsteady

This place was great at first but over time, you never knew if you had a job day by day. They would constantly do lay offs, it was a scary environment. They outsourced most of the work to India and management changed all the time

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Uncertainty of your job

Avoid at ALL costs

I worked as a verifications specialist in the global department for 4 years. My manager the worst part if being there and that’s me being nice. My director was a biased piece of work who clearly only interacted with humans while at work. No one truly enjoys each other and the place is a revolving door of ridiculousness . They make rules up as they go. You’re thrown into hostile environments. A lot of under handed things were happening and your role is never secure.

Records coordinator review

This was easily the worst position I have ever had. There is little to NO room for promotion, the whole place is understaffed, you can go a week without talking to a single coworker, awful work life balance and work environment.

Great people always willing to assist!

This company is a great company to work for, they care about their people and the growth of the command employees. Everyone is always willing to assist or guide you to where help is available.

Pros

Working platforms are always enhanced

Cons

Poor training, poor pay, a mill.

The worst remote training and trainers. Lowest pay in the industry. A mill. Your a cog in a wobbly wheel. Good if you have no other options. Don't expect any real professional satisfaction.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low pay. No qualified trainers. Outdated software.

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.

overworked and under paid

this company will work you to death and pay you as little as possible. There is no job security, everyone is replaceable. They like to restructure alot to cut cost. Mass layoffs happen way too frequently. The flexibility is nice to work from home sometimes. Healthcare is affordable and vacation time is nice. Your boss only manages people and knows nothing about what you do to help you. Poor training.

Pros

flexibility, healthcare, vacation time

Cons

pay, job security, management, training

Collaborative team, nice work environment

Great company to work with! Wonderful team, great facilities. The process are good. It's a verification company. Work pressure is less. No sales process. It's a captive company. Great work place.

Pros

Location, no dress code, friendly and good work place

Cons

A good organisation to start your career.

Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.

Good

Good, nice to work, very helpful team. Company is good, working nature is awesome, Focus on the company and our individual. reasons for why I liked working at the company was friendly nature job n team was superb.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Timings

It was a very diverse company.

Coming into the office, logging on and reading/printing invoice(s) and answering email(s). I, learned, how to prioritized my work/time to accomplish my daily deadline. I, worked with many people of different background/experiences. There was nothing hard about the job. I, enjoy processing/staff and customer contact via phone or in-person. I, held the responsibility for processing all of the payment releases for the company/printing and disbursing the checks.

Pros

one hour lunch and two 10 minute breaks.

Poor Management

Immature managers. They do not have a set process. They don't know the the agents jobs. Agents are burdened with difficult work from other agents who are close to the management. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. They don't care if you getting married or if someone in your family dies.

Pros

Na

Cons

Managers

It was a good experience working for First Advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The management was friendly and so were my other colleagues. I miss working there.

Sincere Request :Don't waste your precious years in fadv like I did unless you are an incompetent yourself

For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.

Ruin your career

I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.

Good company nice to work as a team player

Most learning and enjoyable job, learn about working process , different types of thinking to improve interpersonal skills as well as career growth for each and everyone of team members they take care

Productive and fun workplace

This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management

Good People and Good compensation!

First Advantage is a good company to work for if you're within the core of the company and not subject to layoffs. The people are kind, helpful and supportive. They will train you and give additional help. The compensation is appropriate and benefits are good. Health insurance is not favorable.

Nothing much

It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with