First Advantage Global operating Centre

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.

Collaborative team, nice work environment

Great company to work with! Wonderful team, great facilities. The process are good. It's a verification company. Work pressure is less. No sales process. It's a captive company. Great work place.

Pros

Location, no dress code, friendly and good work place

Cons

A good organisation to start your career.

Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.

Good

Good, nice to work, very helpful team. Company is good, working nature is awesome, Focus on the company and our individual. reasons for why I liked working at the company was friendly nature job n team was superb.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Timings

Poor Management

Immature managers. They do not have a set process. They don't know the the agents jobs. Agents are burdened with difficult work from other agents who are close to the management. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. They don't care if you getting married or if someone in your family dies.

Pros

Na

Cons

Managers

It was a good experience working for First Advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The management was friendly and so were my other colleagues. I miss working there.

Sincere Request :Don't waste your precious years in fadv like I did unless you are an incompetent yourself

For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.

Ruin your career

I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.

Good company nice to work as a team player

Most learning and enjoyable job, learn about working process , different types of thinking to improve interpersonal skills as well as career growth for each and everyone of team members they take care

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Advantage Global operating Centre?

Productive and fun workplace

This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management

Nothing much

It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.

It was good working with the company

It was good working with the company and learnt many things beaing with that company...nathing much to say about the over it's a nice company I am happy that I worked with that company

Cons

good

Good experience gained, lot of opportunities, good friends, wonderful work culture, prohans software to monitor advisors, 9 to 6 job and 24hr work culture.

Work is good

Work is good but no growth,IJP is very limited, my process does not have any opportunity.Good support by peer colleagues, Job is monotonous, as this is a small process do not have growth opportunity.

We can learnt many skill

First advantage is a best in background screening, since it was my first job I had a great experience working there, learnt many skills like MS word, MS excel MS PowerPoint. Easily approachable leads and Manager they always encourage us and never mind to teach what ever we required and also thought us face any kind situation with towards work. Over all wonderful experience working in FADV advantage

No comments

A good place to work with , good salary , good environment and overall good experience , management has to be changed and more changes in the management is required as they have no idea what they are doing

Operations Analyst

Verifying the Education Qualification, Professional and Employment history of the candidates as demanded by the client. Maintain good rapport with the verifiers and ensuring the smooth flow of verification process. Allocation of work to the team on hourly basis. Allocation of Responses from the verifiers to the right associate. Was part of projects like reducing Turn Around Time, Reducing Missing Information. Quality Audits of the new hires/ SPOC for payment checks, postal checks. Assisting New Hires in their On-Job Training.

Pros

Free Cabs

Cons

The company had a number of offices around the same campus; it was nice moving from one site to another; good to figure out what it was like working in different processes within the same company; would have liked to explore more; was a good learning experience.

it was nice working

awesome place to work, got an option to train and mentor for new joinees it was nice work environment. lots to learn they are more encouraging, motivation is more.

Professional & Fun workplace.

I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with

• First Advantage Global operating Centre
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?