First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.
Great company to work with! Wonderful team, great facilities. The process are good. It's a verification company. Work pressure is less. No sales process. It's a captive company. Great work place.
Pros
Location, no dress code, friendly and good work place
Cons
Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.
Good, nice to work, very helpful team. Company is good, working nature is awesome, Focus on the company and our individual. reasons for why I liked working at the company was friendly nature job n team was superb.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Timings
Immature managers. They do not have a set process. They don't know the the agents jobs. Agents are burdened with difficult work from other agents who are close to the management. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. They don't care if you getting married or if someone in your family dies.
Pros
Na
Cons
Managers
I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.
Most learning and enjoyable job, learn about working process , different types of thinking to improve interpersonal skills as well as career growth for each and everyone of team members they take care
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.
It was good working with the company and learnt many things beaing with that company...nathing much to say about the over it's a nice company I am happy that I worked with that company
Cons
Good experience gained, lot of opportunities, good friends, wonderful work culture, prohans software to monitor advisors, 9 to 6 job and 24hr work culture.
Work is good but no growth,IJP is very limited, my process does not have any opportunity.Good support by peer colleagues, Job is monotonous, as this is a small process do not have growth opportunity.
First advantage is a best in background screening, since it was my first job I had a great experience working there, learnt many skills like MS word, MS excel MS PowerPoint. Easily approachable leads and Manager they always encourage us and never mind to teach what ever we required and also thought us face any kind situation with towards work. Over all wonderful experience working in FADV advantage
A good place to work with , good salary , good environment and overall good experience , management has to be changed and more changes in the management is required as they have no idea what they are doing
Verifying the Education Qualification, Professional and Employment history of the candidates as demanded by the client. Maintain good rapport with the verifiers and ensuring the smooth flow of verification process. Allocation of work to the team on hourly basis. Allocation of Responses from the verifiers to the right associate. Was part of projects like reducing Turn Around Time, Reducing Missing Information. Quality Audits of the new hires/ SPOC for payment checks, postal checks. Assisting New Hires in their On-Job Training.
Pros
Free Cabs
Cons
The company had a number of offices around the same campus; it was nice moving from one site to another; good to figure out what it was like working in different processes within the same company; would have liked to explore more; was a good learning experience.
awesome place to work, got an option to train and mentor for new joinees it was nice work environment. lots to learn they are more encouraging, motivation is more.
I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.
I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
Organisation doesn't believe in overtime and encourages employees to complete their work within the allotted working hours. Periodic employee engagement activity helps everyone to destress and concentrate on their deliveries.