First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

About management is good,colleagues was helpfull,I have learnt many new things,salary bonus,meal,allowance was not much fullfiled my needs,week offs are on Saturday Sunday,team leaders,managers was cooperative
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks was not able to take due to work pressue
Salary issue and had some personal issue, however due to this changed the job. Location was very far to travel. Rest everything is fine. appraisal is not good.
Its a good company to work with as they provide lot of growth opportunities for right professionals. Can do better in ensuring work like balance for employees.
Target oriented company to work with. Had fun and learnt a lot while working with FADV, Once your daily target is done, you can have all the fun you want.
Got chance to learn advance use of MS Word and excel. The most enjoyable part was the fun activities carried out at the work place and the dress code policy.
As an employee of fadv I enjoyed working every day , for us every day was different , because we used to get different task in different circumstances , you can say challenging interm of hardest part of the job is to maintain quality , because to maintain quality on a different task which is new to you is very difficult but if you are confident and focused on what you want. then it makes easy to work and to achieve the target
Pros
incentives
Cons
na
Fun to work with the team, one would forget how fast time fly. Working hours was very flexible. Team was very helpful and cooperative in both work wise and personally.
Love to come to work because all employee and Managers are very helpful .Canteen food are good. Helping in work.............................. Lots of learning everyday about work.............................................
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
Daily 1 Hour Holiday
Lot to learn. This company gives lot of oppurtunites for learning and growth. Helps the employee develop his or her skills. Good work culture. Nice place to work.
Nice place to work especially for beginners all the employees get a lot of opportunities to learn and excel in many ways. First advantage could be referred to all beginners and work culture is also balanced.
Management is good in Fadv. Workplace Culture is very nice that almost spending 9 hours of the day but feels like we are as a Family. I learned lot of things in FADV that how to handle 10 members team in absence of Team Leader. The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating all festivals with FADV Family.
Pros
no extra work hours
Cons
less increment
Working culture in FADV is very good. Management is all in place with all set policies and regulations. Fridays are always fun days. HR policies and employee related query are been solved on quick basis.
the company is into BGV and me into invoicing (Accounts Receivable Team) where we generate the invoices and share the same with the client. we give them credit services post which we charge them for the verification done. On a average i work for 11 to 12 hours daily especially during the second half of the month. the colleagues of my team members coordinate with me for our daily work
Pros
Free Lunch every month, R&R given
Cons
Long working hours, in today's tendency no automation lots of manual work
Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.
Pros
Womens cant work after 8 pm in office
Cons
Na
Increment are very low and slow, no food and snacks facility from the company. No resting or play area facility. No offsite from the company. Bonus are very poor.
I was in the report writing team. The management was good. My team was best part of the job. I learned report writing. It helped become a little more creative than before.
Pros
Discount on coffee for employees.
Cons
Was employed for a year here and it is a fun place to work. Lot of youngsters surrounded in the staff. Good place to start your corporate world and move on into better offers when you start balancing personal and office.
Pros
Young crowd
Cons
Not many companies in the same category
My job role is Handling MIS (Forecasting of data, Maintaining Excel logs, Maintaining Provision Data, Handling billing, Obtaining verification from Vendor and providing it to client with in TAT) from Jan 2015 till date.
Very good back office company to work on word..excel and Internet..free to wear causual dressing is the plus factor for this company..so no boundation for uniform however work is totally professinalism...
Pros
Free Luches
Cons
High Work Pressure
Ethics Systematic process. well organised management Supportive staff No job security Time management Oracle system which makes work easy and fast
currently i am working has senior associate with this company we used to get verification from college and university work environment is very friendly got to learned many thing like compete excel and outlook