First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Associate

i have learned many things working in this organization safety and securable environment to work but sometimes i face lot of pressure on delivering reports and most of the time i enjoyed working in pleasant atmosphere with supportable colleagues
Pros
we have pantry in my office there we will get milk coffee etc for free, sometimes provide food coupons
Cons
Continuous Weekend workings
Company is giving many opportunities to devolope and work is also nice because some different different files we found it's very exiting to do work over all it's good to work in first advantage
I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
Lot to learn. This company gives lot of oppurtunites for learning and growth. Helps the employee develop his or her skills. Good work culture. Nice place to work.
Healthy work environment, Motivation by Supervisor enhances to work better and give 100% of productivity. Workplace culture was amazing, learned many new things.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
good management, helped me to learn more in MS word and client coordination. more employee benefits. place to show off our performance. additional benefits other than salary, long working hours and 6 days working are the only disadvantage. work culture is quite normal. the hardest part of the job is client sacrificing.
Pros
sodexo
Cons
Hike not that great. Friendly people and nice environment to work. Flexibility and work timings is good. Balanced work and personal life. Travel time is long to work place
Working culture in FADV is very good. Management is all in place with all set policies and regulations. Fridays are always fun days. HR policies and employee related query are been solved on quick basis.
Was employed for a year here and it is a fun place to work. Lot of youngsters surrounded in the staff. Good place to start your corporate world and move on into better offers when you start balancing personal and office.
Pros
Young crowd
Cons
Not many companies in the same category
Productive and fun work place with balanced personal and professional life. Company provides Free luch coupons and transport.
Pros
Free luch coupons and transport
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Advantage Global operating Centre?
First advantage is a good company to work and had nice time. coworkers are very friendly and helpful...
Pros
good team
Cons
Management is very good, work is full of joy & fun, people are supportive and overall the management is good
Pros
Employee welfare
Cons
Canteen food quality is not good
good work place and environment, Lot of fun activities conducted good co-workers, helpful its overall good
Pros
na
Cons
na
Working environment was good but management is not so good..
Management & Team leader are very co-operative. get to learn about many things professionally.
Pros
good team work
Cons
pressure, long hours exceeds working time
Good place to new things, work pressure is quite similar to the other companies. Time to time salary, incentives... Good management, supervisors.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Confidence level increased as got an opportunity to deal with many police & education officials of many parts of India. Learned to work under pressure.
Raising Quarries and Preparing Mails, and conducting team meetings and submitting the project work done.
Pros
free transportation, food
It is Retain that I go to office and start my job Like taking out the cases and prepare the report to my client and sent them,
its background screening company, presently i am in non voice process were i make reports for the candidates who are joining our client company, complete verification is done for the subject based on client's request for example education, employment, criminal check, address, database, passport, pan card verification etc etc,...
Pros
free cooldrinks, tea, coffee, and addtional supplements
Cons
normal hours...
My co workers are very much friendly and helpfull. They are very helpful in personal and professional aspects.
Pros
Good Collegues
Cons
Pressure