First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Executive

The company had a number of offices around the same campus; it was nice moving from one site to another; good to figure out what it was like working in different processes within the same company; would have liked to explore more; was a good learning experience.
It was a good experience working for First Advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The management was friendly and so were my other colleagues. I miss working there.
Most learning and enjoyable job, learn about working process , different types of thinking to improve interpersonal skills as well as career growth for each and everyone of team members they take care
Background verification outsourcing company helps you to understand Human resource screening procedures behind our interview selection candidates and placing right people in right organisation is success
People management Learn multiple projects Gud incentives Work hard Never ending learnings Cab was available both ends Salary increments Fun at office
This company is known for its peaceful work culture. Interesting job lots of growth opportunities and learning. Supports in all aspects for growth of an employee
Pros
Most of them
Cons
Nill
The data would be rolled out and the work would being by working on checks would contact candidates through phone calls and emails requesting for documents which we would require to complete thie employment background verification.
Pros
Timings
Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.
Pros
Womens cant work after 8 pm in office
Cons
Na
Overall company envirnoment is good and secured and best company to work. Management is very good and very cooperative.
Cons
When a branch has closed at main head office all work been transferred to our branch and completing all task more effectively with supportive floor heads,staff and all others who involved in accomplishing the goal on time
Pros
Free transport to home
Cons
Less fun fridays
actually i am new to the field and that s where i saw a different kind of people with different atmosphere in Victoria Hospital. in First Advantage god grace i got really smooth and good people but still i am new to that field. i came to know about different kinds of people Victoria management is ok in Victoria hardest part in Victoria is too much pressure nothing like enjoyable in Victoria
Cons
The volume of work was high, however it was fun and challenging at the same time. I learnt to maintain reports, had to interact with HRs from different companies. We worked as a team so we were dependent on each other in order to reach targets. We used have fun activities and events at work.
First advantage is Back ground screening company, and I have a total of 3 years experience in Back ground verification.
Fun at work place maintained., Overall Good Experience working with First Advantage.Have enjoyed with the team while being for team outing, team lunch and Friday fun activity on the floor in the company.
I worked as a verification executive , and was reponsible for the screening of candidates education and carrier backgrounds ...Management was very supportive and intutive about employee needs ..
Pros
extra meal coupons, and flexible timing
Cons
overtime
The job at First Advantage was really awesome and the management,team and work culture everything was super but since i had a plan to shift out from bangalore. so plan to quit the job.
Pros
Food Coupons was provided for employees
Cons
Cab facility and ot was provided
good learning environment and a place to grow . Good management and job culture . very Fun and casual environment making young people enjoy coming to work .
Pros
no PF deducated, free transport
Cons
very far, crowded
Feel good to work in the BPO industry. Good in learning. Good in making friends at work place and building a good rapport with the superiors in the organisation. Nothing too hard, everything is possible.
good overall working hours, friendly environment, nearby my house good company
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
too less salary
A lot of Learning, good work culture. I was into Education Background verification. Wherein we send emails to the institutions asking for the marks card of the candidate who's applied for a job in the bank ( Our Clients: RBS, BOA, etc ). We double check the marks that is sent to us from the institution and compare the marks that is sent to us by the candidate itself. But if there is a discrepancy in the marks provided then we would fail the check and the candidate ends up not getting the job. However, if the marks match, then we would go ahead and pass the check and we end up having a happy candidate as he would be eligible to get the job. I was also made the point of contact for all the RBS checks in the 3rd month.
Pros
Birthdays celebrated, food coupons
Cons
Over time Allowences
Worked for 2 different process in HSBC. Enjoyed working and learned a lot here.