First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Operation Analyst

Work-Life Balance

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

A good organisation to start your career.

Working in First Advantage is such a grate experienced. They are very patient they will teach you step by step no pressure even the trainers are so patient and jolly everybody is helping each other starting from the training they are teaching us how to work as a team with the good attitude I've learned a lot in First Advantage ,I hope someday I can go back again soon.

Nothing much

It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.

overall a company that focuses on only on business and zero employee satisfaction, company is segregated in different buildings based on different region of business.

Pros

lot of learning/cross skilling

Cons

zero employee satisfaction and not employee centric

Verification

First advantage based on verification company which helps in verifying licence of an army navy airline transport company driver it's a fast growing verification company.

Pros

Background verification

Cons

9 hours

Productive and good atmosphere

It's a back ground verification company We do a background check on the applicant who has applied for the job. Like there documents Eligibility for the job Former experience.. Management is also good to an extend Quite strick when comes to performance that's really great.

First advantage global operating centre is a great place to work, Its a place to learn ,As the client has transferred the business to a different vendor, Hence looking for better opportunities..

Pros

Food coupons

Verification

Working with the company is good and having fun. Environment is good . I required a change. So want to change the company. The pay scale is not so good. Required a change

Good Company

Good Company,good atmosphere to work, amizoning Process, good co-workers, good fun activities, main Sat & sunday off, only 5 days works, everything is good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Advantage Global operating Centre?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with