First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Operations Analyst

Good, nice to work, very helpful team. Company is good, working nature is awesome, Focus on the company and our individual. reasons for why I liked working at the company was friendly nature job n team was superb.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Timings
Great company to work with! Wonderful team, great facilities. The process are good. It's a verification company. Work pressure is less. No sales process. It's a captive company. Great work place.
Pros
Location, no dress code, friendly and good work place
Cons
Immature managers. They do not have a set process. They don't know the the agents jobs. Agents are burdened with difficult work from other agents who are close to the management. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. They don't care if you getting married or if someone in your family dies.
Pros
Na
Cons
Managers
I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.
Good experience gained, lot of opportunities, good friends, wonderful work culture, prohans software to monitor advisors, 9 to 6 job and 24hr work culture.
First advantage is a best in background screening, since it was my first job I had a great experience working there, learnt many skills like MS word, MS excel MS PowerPoint. Easily approachable leads and Manager they always encourage us and never mind to teach what ever we required and also thought us face any kind situation with towards work. Over all wonderful experience working in FADV advantage
Verifying the Education Qualification, Professional and Employment history of the candidates as demanded by the client. Maintain good rapport with the verifiers and ensuring the smooth flow of verification process. Allocation of work to the team on hourly basis. Allocation of Responses from the verifiers to the right associate. Was part of projects like reducing Turn Around Time, Reducing Missing Information. Quality Audits of the new hires/ SPOC for payment checks, postal checks. Assisting New Hires in their On-Job Training.
Pros
Free Cabs
Cons
awesome place to work, got an option to train and mentor for new joinees it was nice work environment. lots to learn they are more encouraging, motivation is more.
Human Resource Analyst is a job where I have to deal with n number of people on daily basis. People of different places,cultures,job backgrounds come to attend the interview and dealing with them is very much interesting. I started loving my job and it seems to be so much fun day by day. I was learning new things in every way possible.
It was good working with this company. Learnt new things. People are very friendly and helpful. Training team was good. On-time salary. Good place to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
FADV is the right place to work for upcoming generation. i learnt how to play and work with a team and also very much productive and fun while working. with every interaction i gained my confidence level.
Productive and fun place to work at. Good work balance and work culture. No pressure. Good management. Great Colleagues. A lot of interaction with clients.
About management is good,colleagues was helpfull,I have learnt many new things,salary bonus,meal,allowance was not much fullfiled my needs,week offs are on Saturday Sunday,team leaders,managers was cooperative
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks was not able to take due to work pressue
Fun workplace with lots of Activities Like doing Zumba for 15 minues everyday. Events like Rangoli competition, Bay Decoration Town Hall by CEO or by Higher Management
The Management is in a Rat race to maintain their position. Unachievable Targets are set. Basically, If you were to answer Orange is a college or Fruit , what would you choose. Anyhow, thats the wrong answer is what the Management and HR would say. There is no work life balance unless you fight for it. Benefits always comes with a catch, You'll figure it out. You are underpaid for your job.
Pros
I would say the security is good and helpful.
Cons
Unachievable targets, Low pay and poor management
Except management everything is good. Good place to work and. But management is not good due to unplanned changes everyday in their own system. And no human value given in the company to employees by the management.
Good to work with first advantage I have learned many things after joining as a fresher. Good in motivating / encouraging the employee giving awards and certificates.
Good organisation, good work place but no growth prospects, Process is challenging , not much to learn apart from process, FADV is not suitable for people looking for growth . Otherwise no issues.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
No growth
For a company that is global leader in back ground screening and verification its a Good company and very well managed. Great place to start your career.
Nice place to work, fun & loving people. Had a wonderful experience while working with this company. Met super people in my life, would like to rejoin if allowed.
FADV is one of the best companies which i worked so far . Good environment to work. Management is also good. The hardest part of the job is to travel . i'm working with the companies with happily .
Pros
Free meal passes
Cons
More time need to do journey