First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Pay & Benefits reviews: Operations Analyst

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Good

It was good working with this company. Learnt new things. People are very friendly and helpful. Training team was good. On-time salary. Good place to work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ruin your career

I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.

its a pressure work,i have learnt about category of companies,, management was goodand workplace was fun

About management is good,colleagues was helpfull,I have learnt many new things,salary bonus,meal,allowance was not much fullfiled my needs,week offs are on Saturday Sunday,team leaders,managers was cooperative

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

shorts breaks was not able to take due to work pressue

Not Recommended

The Management is in a Rat race to maintain their position. Unachievable Targets are set. Basically, If you were to answer Orange is a college or Fruit , what would you choose. Anyhow, thats the wrong answer is what the Management and HR would say. There is no work life balance unless you fight for it. Benefits always comes with a catch, You'll figure it out. You are underpaid for your job.

Pros

I would say the security is good and helpful.

Cons

Unachievable targets, Low pay and poor management

Good Company

FADV is one of the best companies which i worked so far . Good environment to work. Management is also good. The hardest part of the job is to travel . i'm working with the companies with happily .

Pros

Free meal passes

Cons

More time need to do journey

Its good

No job security Good environment Salary ok good people , good experience get more to learn new things, only there is no job security , too many things to earn insentives.

Pros

Its fine

Cons

Its fine

Very intresting and Intellectual process

The process was very intellectual and interesting, we learn new things every single day we log in to work. Colleagues and management were friendly and made me feel home at office. Hardest part was to pick the critical searches and send an email to the client advocates to seek advise, and follow up unless we complete the background verification of that search (Applicant). The training period was the most enjoyable part of this job because, it was a difficult process to learn but, i really enjoyed learning the process and mastered in it.

Pros

Food Plus Food and many other benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with

First Advantage Global operating Centre Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?