First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Was a great place to work. I had a great time working their. Simply nice. Gooood working environment. Goood Office Infrastructure. Friendly co-workers and Team Lead. Nice place to start up your career.
performs background verification for all top IT giants and other FMCG companies. it involves Employment verification, educational, criminal and address verification.
here i learnt how to handle pressure and it was a great curve in my career, the hardest part of my job is that need to take verification of employment with various persons across the world and it was a dependable work
Enjoyable part of Job and it was fun working with First Advantage Pvt Ltd.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
As usual as any other work place, I learnt many new thing more importantly about computers. Colleagues and Seniors are very understanding, co-operative, and caring. I always try to give my 100% at my work and end up with every possibilities to finish up my work before leaving my desk.
I learned how to handle pressure.My co-workers were very helpful and supportive.Sometimes it would be difficult to achieve the targets.I used to enjoy the events that should take place every week and the best part was that we could dress up casually we could decide our breaks i.e lunch,tea time as per we want.
Pros
wonderful events infact felt like college days
Cons
sometimes stretch backs