First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Target oriented company to work with. Had fun and learnt a lot while working with FADV, Once your daily target is done, you can have all the fun you want.
I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.
As an employee of fadv I enjoyed working every day , for us every day was different , because we used to get different task in different circumstances , you can say challenging interm of hardest part of the job is to maintain quality , because to maintain quality on a different task which is new to you is very difficult but if you are confident and focused on what you want. then it makes easy to work and to achieve the target
Pros
incentives
Cons
na
Fun to work with the team, one would forget how fast time fly. Working hours was very flexible. Team was very helpful and cooperative in both work wise and personally.
It was a good company to work. Its a productive and fun work place. As a fresher if you are interested in Bgv you can surely join First advantage so that you can grow a lot.
Pros
Meal Pass
I was in the report writing team. The management was good. My team was best part of the job. I learned report writing. It helped become a little more creative than before.
Pros
Discount on coffee for employees.
Cons
I have worked with First Advantage Pvt Ltd for 1.5 years. It was really fun working there since I had such a lovely team and supportive manager to be around. I use to handle JPMorgan team and my role was to do complete background verification of the candidates and give the report to the client at the earliest.Ensure all operational efficiency are timely delivered. Maintaining relationship with the exciting client and update if anything required.
Its a general shift Job and good for freshers. There are activities during occasions It is a target based job Overall good experience
Productive and fun at work place. International work environment / culture. Best management and policies and procedures. Top notch security services.