First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Monetary benifits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays. You can give it a try.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Crazy number of extra hours
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
I was a part of the pilot batch for Washington Mutual Customer Service when they partnered with Aditya Birla Minacs. Helped in designing standard Operating Procedures for Customer Service, Escalation management, Incentive Metrics, Outlier management plan. Effectively handled teams during the course of time, by coaching and motivating the team, meet the client target. Constant focus on customer service was done by top quality performance management resulting best performance during my tenure with Washington Mutual as a Team Leader.
We do background checks for other companies.Both overseas and national check.can be any kind of verification for the candidate
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
normal shifts
While working at FADV, the most important part is the work environment and the team / co-workers working with you.Your supervisors give you the apportunity to grow and learn many things.
Pros
unity of the team
Cons
at times long hours