First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Culture reviews

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.
It was a good experience working for First Advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The management was friendly and so were my other colleagues. I miss working there.
For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
It was a very good place to work... I learnt many things.. team handling in absence of my Team Leader. Monitoring and recording the calls. Giving them a valuable feedback.
Good experience gained, lot of opportunities, good friends, wonderful work culture, prohans software to monitor advisors, 9 to 6 job and 24hr work culture.
awesome place to work, got an option to train and mentor for new joinees it was nice work environment. lots to learn they are more encouraging, motivation is more.
Human Resource Analyst is a job where I have to deal with n number of people on daily basis. People of different places,cultures,job backgrounds come to attend the interview and dealing with them is very much interesting. I started loving my job and it seems to be so much fun day by day. I was learning new things in every way possible.
First advantage it is a fun working place. We get to learn many things and colleagues around as are very friendly and helpful. Work culture is very good.
It was a wonderful experience. Work culture was awesome. The management team was great. And a friendly and nice working atmosphere. Work was hectic but I enjoyed working there.
FADV is the right place to work for upcoming generation. i learnt how to play and work with a team and also very much productive and fun while working. with every interaction i gained my confidence level.
Productive and fun place to work at. Good work balance and work culture. No pressure. Good management. Great Colleagues. A lot of interaction with clients.
Target oriented company to work with. Had fun and learnt a lot while working with FADV, Once your daily target is done, you can have all the fun you want.
Everyday work is a new challenge and fun. Management is supportive and motivator.Workplace culture is loving and energetic. My team is the most enjoyable part of the job. Ups and down in the job are the main important feature of this job and this is what keep you awake and alert all the time.
Pros
loving working environment, Free coffee and tea and supportive Management
Cons
Pro- hance
As an employee of fadv I enjoyed working every day , for us every day was different , because we used to get different task in different circumstances , you can say challenging interm of hardest part of the job is to maintain quality , because to maintain quality on a different task which is new to you is very difficult but if you are confident and focused on what you want. then it makes easy to work and to achieve the target
Pros
incentives
Cons
na
This company is known for its peaceful work culture. Interesting job lots of growth opportunities and learning. Supports in all aspects for growth of an employee
Pros
Most of them
Cons
Nill
Lot to learn. This company gives lot of oppurtunites for learning and growth. Helps the employee develop his or her skills. Good work culture. Nice place to work.
Great place to work. Amazing senior leadership who knows how to balance employee and client satisfaction. Good growth opportunities for people who work hard.Healthy work environment, Motivation by Supervisor enhances to work better and give 100% of productivity. Workplace culture was amazing, learned many new things.
Nice place to work especially for beginners all the employees get a lot of opportunities to learn and excel in many ways. First advantage could be referred to all beginners and work culture is also balanced.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na