First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.

Na

Healthy work environment, Motivation by Supervisor enhances to work better and give 100% of productivity. Workplace culture was amazing, learned many new things.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Pathetic

Pathetic is the only word for this place. You can never think to grow here only politics works here. Would not recommend this place to any one who wishes to grow.

poilitcs

Too much of politics happens in the company. Good support from the team leaders. Good shift options. Transport not good . If management likes you you can grow and if they don , they will make sure you are removed from the company

Productive & Fun place to work

It is good company with excellent team and management. FADV helped me I building a professionalism at corporate sector. Learnt out about BGV process..

Pros

Team work

Cons

Work pressure

Fun and Productive Place i had ever Worked.

Was a great place to work. I had a great time working their. Simply nice. Gooood working environment. Goood Office Infrastructure. Friendly co-workers and Team Lead. Nice place to start up your career.

good

Management is good in Fadv. Workplace Culture is very nice that almost spending 9 hours of the day but feels like we are as a Family. I learned lot of things in FADV that how to handle 10 members team in absence of Team Leader. The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating all festivals with FADV Family.

Pros

no extra work hours

Cons

less increment

fun place and productive

good management, helped me to learn more in MS word and client coordination. more employee benefits. place to show off our performance. additional benefits other than salary, long working hours and 6 days working are the only disadvantage. work culture is quite normal. the hardest part of the job is client sacrificing.

Pros

sodexo

Workplace Culture

Working culture in FADV is very good. Management is all in place with all set policies and regulations. Fridays are always fun days. HR policies and employee related query are been solved on quick basis.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work, fun & loving people. Had a wonderful experience while working with this company. Met super people in my life, would like to rejoin if allowed.

Working in current company is very nice . Friendly people nice culture.

Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.

Pros

Womens cant work after 8 pm in office

Cons

Na

will not recommend

the work culture is highly questionable, it is not a safe place for women and the HR policies are tailor made per the situation

Pros

Na

Cons

All of it

process executie

actually i am new to the field and that s where i saw a different kind of people with different atmosphere in Victoria Hospital. in First Advantage god grace i got really smooth and good people but still i am new to that field. i came to know about different kinds of people Victoria management is ok in Victoria hardest part in Victoria is too much pressure nothing like enjoyable in Victoria

Very professional and transparent

I learnt many things while in First Advantage, such as managing people, handling work under pressure, interaction with clients, time management etc.

Pros

Very friendly work environment

Cons

Night Shifts

work atmosphere with lot of fun

Awesome work atmosphere, good team mates and good team work. I wish and want to do over time as I enjoy working. We have fun Fridays every week.

Good Company

First Advantage is a good company with very excellent environment and supportive colleagues and superiors to work with.

Fun Workplace and

*Work planned Organized *Got to learn about cooperating with other apart from our own job responsibility. *Learning and gaining knowledge from other term member job role too. *Most enjoyable part were events and breaks with term members

healthy enviroment

* Complete secretarial duties and day to day administrative functions of the company. * Arrangement of meeting / appointments for the Manager. * Systematized individual employee’s files and ensured all the information is up to date. *I learned to work under pressure and in got to know how to work in Team. * Management is co-operative * Co-workers are friendly and of helping nature * the hardest part of my job is working with people of different mentality and to overcome them in a friendly manner * The most enjoyable part of my job is to Develop skill sets to overpower their abilities of people with different mentality, beat them in ideas, beat them in talent, beat them in generating business to the company.

Pros

celebrations of all festives

Cons

long nd unexpected working hours

Fast growing and fun place

The volume of work was high, however it was fun and challenging at the same time. I learnt to maintain reports, had to interact with HRs from different companies. We worked as a team so we were dependent on each other in order to reach targets. We used have fun activities and events at work.

Overall Good Experience working with First Advantage

Fun at work place maintained., Overall Good Experience working with First Advantage.Have enjoyed with the team while being for team outing, team lunch and Friday fun activity on the floor in the company.

fun workplace

here i learnt how to handle pressure and it was a great curve in my career, the hardest part of my job is that need to take verification of employment with various persons across the world and it was a dependable work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with