First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Job Security & Advancement reviews

First advantage is a best in background screening, since it was my first job I had a great experience working there, learnt many skills like MS word, MS excel MS PowerPoint. Easily approachable leads and Manager they always encourage us and never mind to teach what ever we required and also thought us face any kind situation with towards work. Over all wonderful experience working in FADV advantage
For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.
Most learning and enjoyable job, learn about working process , different types of thinking to improve interpersonal skills as well as career growth for each and everyone of team members they take care
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
It was good working with the company and learnt many things beaing with that company...nathing much to say about the over it's a nice company I am happy that I worked with that company
Cons
Good experience gained, lot of opportunities, good friends, wonderful work culture, prohans software to monitor advisors, 9 to 6 job and 24hr work culture.
Work is good but no growth,IJP is very limited, my process does not have any opportunity.Good support by peer colleagues, Job is monotonous, as this is a small process do not have growth opportunity.
The company had a number of offices around the same campus; it was nice moving from one site to another; good to figure out what it was like working in different processes within the same company; would have liked to explore more; was a good learning experience.
I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.
Company is giving many opportunities to devolope and work is also nice because some different different files we found it's very exiting to do work over all it's good to work in first advantage
I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
.I learned lot of things in that organization. .That was very nice experience in my life. . management was very good. .the enjoyable part in that company was in month end they will provide good briyani.
Monetary benefits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Transport not available
Monetary benifits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays. You can give it a try.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Crazy number of extra hours
performs background verification for all top IT giants and other FMCG companies. it involves Employment verification, educational, criminal and address verification.
Fadv has been the best org that I have worked so far. I worked there for 6 years n it gave me an opportunity to learn n grow. People are friendly, issues takes a lil longer time to get resolved but hey, it all depends upon how u follow up. U can't just leave ur issues on ur reporting manager n expect it to get resolved without following up keeping in mind they have a lot in there plate already. Overall a great place to work n they recognise ur talent n give u an opportunity to grow n prove urself. Loved every moment I spent there.
Pros
Everything especially free beverage☺️
Cons
Transport while I was there. Not sure now
Good company and environment. Can have a better management more job opportunities. Good learning and always tried to keep the employees happy with events and more activities.
Its a good company to work with as they provide lot of growth opportunities for right professionals. Can do better in ensuring work like balance for employees.
This company is known for its peaceful work culture. Interesting job lots of growth opportunities and learning. Supports in all aspects for growth of an employee
Pros
Most of them
Cons
Nill
Not an employee friendly company. IJP process is something arguably disagreeing. I did not really get a chance to learn anything that can help me in the industry, knowledge is company specific.
Lot to learn. This company gives lot of oppurtunites for learning and growth. Helps the employee develop his or her skills. Good work culture. Nice place to work.