First Advantage Global operating Centre logo

First Advantage Global operating Centre Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Working in current company is very nice . Friendly people nice culture.

Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.

Pros

Womens cant work after 8 pm in office

Cons

Na

Service based Organization

Overall working in this organization is fine, but with not much option than working only in night shifts. No scope or chances of getting any training technically to enhance skills.

Verification

Working with the company is good and having fun. Environment is good . I required a change. So want to change the company. The pay scale is not so good. Required a change

Fun nd work

Everything is good apart from management. The product is good and involves a lot of learning. Great growth opportunities. Good team players. Management needs to improve because they fail to recognize resources. Itpl work location is great.

A place to start and walk into a corporate world when you graduate

Was employed for a year here and it is a fun place to work. Lot of youngsters surrounded in the staff. Good place to start your corporate world and move on into better offers when you start balancing personal and office.

Pros

Young crowd

Cons

Not many companies in the same category

First Advantage Global Operating Center Private Limited is a Very Nice Company

Its a very friendly environment Work Place and i learned lots of new things in my life like Personal Cabin, how to do Criminal background Verification.

Pros

Its very good

Cons

Yes Long Time

Its a good place to work with and best place to learn more about other people, management and more about the job.i have learned to to more focused and be for practical in life

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good

Ethics Systematic process. well organised management Supportive staff No job security Time management Oracle system which makes work easy and fast

We can learn so many things from the Company . The management trust us and with lots of employee benefit,it is a great place to work with

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Advantage Global operating Centre?

Good Work Environment

Good Team Work Life Balance Freedom to work on More areas Good Manager Proper process needs to be implemented Provident Fund Needs to be implemented Medical Insurance cap should be raised

Pros

Flexibility, Good team, Good Manager

Cons

Odd Hours working, No PF

Productive and Fun Place

First Advantage is CMMI Level 5 organization Great place to start up the career Located in ITPL Bangalore which is called IT hub in the country

Pros

Team and Process is good

Cons

No PF Plans for the Employee

An experience at work

It was a 3 months contract job. It was a US survey process. One day while working with my co-workers I saw one of my co-worker fainted on the floor. I picked her up with my supervisor and went for medication. After an hour or two she got her sense back.

No job security

Everything depends on your boss. HR is not supportive. The policies and procedures are not transparent. There is a fun-environment, however there is no proper structure.

Pros

Free food coupons

Cons

No job security

Interesting and good place

I started as a verification executive (International Outbound Process) Got promoted as Quality Analyst through and Internal Job Posting. The company does provide with enough opportunities to grow within the organization.

I have learn lots of from first advantage. that company is my base. very nice environment except my department manager :p but still he is very good. i love that company.

good

Good to work with First Advantage. Management is Average. Supervisor is very good but there is no fun work place. day to day company is growing

Productive fun working

First advantage is Back ground screening company, and I have a total of 3 years experience in Back ground verification.

fun workplace

here i learnt how to handle pressure and it was a great curve in my career, the hardest part of my job is that need to take verification of employment with various persons across the world and it was a dependable work

Good for Couples and Married Women

Not much preassure. Not a great leadership based company. One of the best place to settle down. Good start for freshers.28

Productive and fun work place with balanced personal and professional life

Productive and fun work place with balanced personal and professional life. Company provides Free luch coupons and transport.

Pros

Free luch coupons and transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with