First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Job Security & Advancement reviews

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
it is good background verification company i like about company is work environment have fun to my colleges during office time solving problems my manager is good.
First Advantage is the company were I started my career, at first Advantage you have so much to learn. They encourage you to learn new things.Gives opportunity to work closely with the client by allowing us to visit onsite.
Pros
Onsite Visits, Good incentives, Inclusion
Cons
Did not find any
First Advantage is a very good company. The training programmes provided is very helpful. Flexibility at work.
I learned so many things from my previous employer First Advantage Private Limited. I become a smart worker and so reliable. The management was so supportive and help full to all the employees.
Pros
Food Coupon, Incentives and mobile bill
Confidence level increased as got an opportunity to deal with many police & education officials of many parts of India. Learned to work under pressure.
Worked for 2 different process in HSBC. Enjoyed working and learned a lot here.
I start my day with standard set of activities and then the dynamic work culture provides many ad-hoc tasks. Most enjoyable part is that I get to work on multiple technologies that are spread across multiple office. I spend a lot of time work on the lab setup and explore technologies that are new or foreign to current setup. This helps me in introducing fresh tools and ideas to production environment.
Pros
friendly environment and flexibility in work culture
Recognizing Qualities of employee, Saturday Working , Working on New application
working with First Advantage private limited was enjoyable & creative. On certains days fun time were held by the Team leaders for refreshments. So i will always remember FADV as my careers first workplace.
Pros
sodexhos
Cons
pressurable