First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Management reviews

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.
Immature managers. They do not have a set process. They don't know the the agents jobs. Agents are burdened with difficult work from other agents who are close to the management. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. They don't care if you getting married or if someone in your family dies.
Pros
Na
Cons
Managers
It was a good experience working for First Advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The management was friendly and so were my other colleagues. I miss working there.
For people looking to build a career, please stay AWAY from this place since working here is no less than a professional suicide in the long run. The place is only good for easy money since in my years of being there I have not seen anyone from the management in this sham of an organisation even being bothered to do the right thing for the business or for it's employees.There is no work culture, HR policies are a bad joke and bottom line employees do fool the management from time to time owing to the management's lack of capability to run the business. The "Leadership" is only on a full time ego trip and the bottom line just stoke that bloated ego from time to time to cut pay checks while laughing all the way to the bank.
I worked for long enough to say this: The whole company is substandard, the management, HR, facility, transport are completely incompetent. You will need to be very good at bucketing to have your job here. You as an employee will be at the very least of the chain. You will feel like you report to everyone. Example: The shifts are assigned based on the transport's convenience. The transport does not work for the Ops, its the other way around.
This company gave me more opportunity to learn and explore and was helpful for my growth in every aspects people are friendly , balancing work and organised management
A good place to work with , good salary , good environment and overall good experience , management has to be changed and more changes in the management is required as they have no idea what they are doing
Verifying the Education Qualification, Professional and Employment history of the candidates as demanded by the client. Maintain good rapport with the verifiers and ensuring the smooth flow of verification process. Allocation of work to the team on hourly basis. Allocation of Responses from the verifiers to the right associate. Was part of projects like reducing Turn Around Time, Reducing Missing Information. Quality Audits of the new hires/ SPOC for payment checks, postal checks. Assisting New Hires in their On-Job Training.
Pros
Free Cabs
Cons
I learned about background verification. Good management. Good workplace. There was no hardest part of the job, as it was fun working there. As per my compete professional experience, i enjoyed most working in First Advantage.
I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
.I learned lot of things in that organization. .That was very nice experience in my life. . management was very good. .the enjoyable part in that company was in month end they will provide good briyani.
Monetary benefits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Transport not available
It was a wonderful experience. Work culture was awesome. The management team was great. And a friendly and nice working atmosphere. Work was hectic but I enjoyed working there.
People management Learn multiple projects Gud incentives Work hard Never ending learnings Cab was available both ends Salary increments Fun at office
Productive and fun place to work at. Good work balance and work culture. No pressure. Good management. Great Colleagues. A lot of interaction with clients.
About management is good,colleagues was helpfull,I have learnt many new things,salary bonus,meal,allowance was not much fullfiled my needs,week offs are on Saturday Sunday,team leaders,managers was cooperative
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks was not able to take due to work pressue
Good company and environment. Can have a better management more job opportunities. Good learning and always tried to keep the employees happy with events and more activities.
Fun workplace with lots of Activities Like doing Zumba for 15 minues everyday. Events like Rangoli competition, Bay Decoration Town Hall by CEO or by Higher Management
Best Environment – Not at all purser for dressing senses, friendly & understanding Team Leaders (TL) Best Management- Understandable Management team making us comfortable in office and also giving transparency between employee & Management. Timings are very good as per Employee requirement, 5 days working. Little disadvantage giving salary little low.
Everyday work is a new challenge and fun. Management is supportive and motivator.Workplace culture is loving and energetic. My team is the most enjoyable part of the job. Ups and down in the job are the main important feature of this job and this is what keep you awake and alert all the time.
Pros
loving working environment, Free coffee and tea and supportive Management
Cons
Pro- hance
The Management is in a Rat race to maintain their position. Unachievable Targets are set. Basically, If you were to answer Orange is a college or Fruit , what would you choose. Anyhow, thats the wrong answer is what the Management and HR would say. There is no work life balance unless you fight for it. Benefits always comes with a catch, You'll figure it out. You are underpaid for your job.
Pros
I would say the security is good and helpful.
Cons
Unachievable targets, Low pay and poor management