First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.

productive and good support to talents

Good working conditions, excellent management, Supportive colleagues, good pay structure, healthy working environment, good location, starion pick and drop, fixed shift, fixed offs..

Pros

Good support

Good work place

Except management everything is good. Good place to work and. But management is not good due to unplanned changes everyday in their own system. And no human value given in the company to employees by the management.

Pathetic

Pathetic is the only word for this place. You can never think to grow here only politics works here. Would not recommend this place to any one who wishes to grow.

poilitcs

Too much of politics happens in the company. Good support from the team leaders. Good shift options. Transport not good . If management likes you you can grow and if they don , they will make sure you are removed from the company

Productive & Fun place to work

It is good company with excellent team and management. FADV helped me I building a professionalism at corporate sector. Learnt out about BGV process..

Pros

Team work

Cons

Work pressure

good

Management is good in Fadv. Workplace Culture is very nice that almost spending 9 hours of the day but feels like we are as a Family. I learned lot of things in FADV that how to handle 10 members team in absence of Team Leader. The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating all festivals with FADV Family.

Pros

no extra work hours

Cons

less increment

fun place and productive

good management, helped me to learn more in MS word and client coordination. more employee benefits. place to show off our performance. additional benefits other than salary, long working hours and 6 days working are the only disadvantage. work culture is quite normal. the hardest part of the job is client sacrificing.

Pros

sodexo

Productive and good atmosphere

It's a back ground verification company We do a background check on the applicant who has applied for the job. Like there documents Eligibility for the job Former experience.. Management is also good to an extend Quite strick when comes to performance that's really great.

Workplace Culture

Working culture in FADV is very good. Management is all in place with all set policies and regulations. Fridays are always fun days. HR policies and employee related query are been solved on quick basis.

Not good management

Worked for 2 years and 8 months gave my best to the company but there was no appreciation given nor a proper hike management never cared about employees.

Good Company

FADV is one of the best companies which i worked so far . Good environment to work. Management is also good. The hardest part of the job is to travel . i'm working with the companies with happily .

Pros

Free meal passes

Cons

More time need to do journey

Working in current company is very nice . Friendly people nice culture.

Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.

Pros

Womens cant work after 8 pm in office

Cons

Na

will not recommend

the work culture is highly questionable, it is not a safe place for women and the HR policies are tailor made per the situation

Pros

Na

Cons

All of it

Good place to work.

I was in the report writing team. The management was good. My team was best part of the job. I learned report writing. It helped become a little more creative than before.

Pros

Discount on coffee for employees.

Fun nd work

Everything is good apart from management. The product is good and involves a lot of learning. Great growth opportunities. Good team players. Management needs to improve because they fail to recognize resources. Itpl work location is great.

Very intresting and Intellectual process

The process was very intellectual and interesting, we learn new things every single day we log in to work. Colleagues and management were friendly and made me feel home at office. Hardest part was to pick the critical searches and send an email to the client advocates to seek advise, and follow up unless we complete the background verification of that search (Applicant). The training period was the most enjoyable part of this job because, it was a difficult process to learn but, i really enjoyed learning the process and mastered in it.

Pros

Food Plus Food and many other benefits

Cons

Its a good place to work with and best place to learn more about other people, management and more about the job.i have learned to to more focused and be for practical in life

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good

Ethics Systematic process. well organised management Supportive staff No job security Time management Oracle system which makes work easy and fast

We can learn so many things from the Company . The management trust us and with lots of employee benefit,it is a great place to work with

Very Good

Overall company envirnoment is good and secured and best company to work. Management is very good and very cooperative.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with