First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Management reviews

I have enjoyed working with them. Life is good in any organization if u take up the right practice. It is not a very easy job, however if concentrate, job is easy. Reaching target is fun with competition. Management does take steps for welfare of employees. Good place to enjoy.
I learned so many things from my previous employer First Advantage Private Limited. I become a smart worker and so reliable. The management was so supportive and help full to all the employees.
Pros
Food Coupon, Incentives and mobile bill
Hr-payroll/mis-lead executive Software I.E-folklore Nice management Co-worker wrere helpful No hard part of job Just enjoyed working I want the job in visakhapatnam
Pros
Sodexho
Every day is a challenge, It was a new experience, Management is Ok. Co - Workers - favouritism was the policy. Every case has to be error free as it was for over seas. I was blessed to have a good manager with no partiality.
Pros
Free snacks, beverages
Cons
Cabs & cab drivers
learned and interacted with various top management people of various companies for billing process
My typical day of the Company was that when management called some of the employees and transferred them from on job to agency pay role. This was a professional company where I worked and learned a lot regarding professionalism. Co-workers were friendly and helpful in nature. Management was very helpful and professional. Hardest part of the job over there was to complete the target then only leave for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was birthday celebration from company end every month and Big cake was been cut every month once.
Pros
free lunches
Cons