First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Productive and Fun Place

First Advantage is CMMI Level 5 organization Great place to start up the career Located in ITPL Bangalore which is called IT hub in the country

Pros

Team and Process is good

Cons

No PF Plans for the Employee

Fun Workplace and

*Work planned Organized *Got to learn about cooperating with other apart from our own job responsibility. *Learning and gaining knowledge from other term member job role too. *Most enjoyable part were events and breaks with term members

An experience at work

It was a 3 months contract job. It was a US survey process. One day while working with my co-workers I saw one of my co-worker fainted on the floor. I picked her up with my supervisor and went for medication. After an hour or two she got her sense back.

No job security

Everything depends on your boss. HR is not supportive. The policies and procedures are not transparent. There is a fun-environment, however there is no proper structure.

Pros

Free food coupons

Cons

No job security

healthy enviroment

* Complete secretarial duties and day to day administrative functions of the company. * Arrangement of meeting / appointments for the Manager. * Systematized individual employee’s files and ensured all the information is up to date. *I learned to work under pressure and in got to know how to work in Team. * Management is co-operative * Co-workers are friendly and of helping nature * the hardest part of my job is working with people of different mentality and to overcome them in a friendly manner * The most enjoyable part of my job is to Develop skill sets to overpower their abilities of people with different mentality, beat them in ideas, beat them in talent, beat them in generating business to the company.

Pros

celebrations of all festives

Cons

long nd unexpected working hours

Interesting and good place

I started as a verification executive (International Outbound Process) Got promoted as Quality Analyst through and Internal Job Posting. The company does provide with enough opportunities to grow within the organization.

I have learn lots of from first advantage. that company is my base. very nice environment except my department manager :p but still he is very good. i love that company.

good

Good to work with First Advantage. Management is Average. Supervisor is very good but there is no fun work place. day to day company is growing

Expereince with FADV family

I have worked with First Advantage Pvt Ltd for 1.5 years. It was really fun working there since I had such a lovely team and supportive manager to be around. I use to handle JPMorgan team and my role was to do complete background verification of the candidates and give the report to the client at the earliest.Ensure all operational efficiency are timely delivered. Maintaining relationship with the exciting client and update if anything required.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Advantage Global operating Centre?

Fast growing and fun place

The volume of work was high, however it was fun and challenging at the same time. I learnt to maintain reports, had to interact with HRs from different companies. We worked as a team so we were dependent on each other in order to reach targets. We used have fun activities and events at work.

Productive fun working

First advantage is Back ground screening company, and I have a total of 3 years experience in Back ground verification.

Overall Good Experience working with First Advantage

Fun at work place maintained., Overall Good Experience working with First Advantage.Have enjoyed with the team while being for team outing, team lunch and Friday fun activity on the floor in the company.

fun workplace

here i learnt how to handle pressure and it was a great curve in my career, the hardest part of my job is that need to take verification of employment with various persons across the world and it was a dependable work

Good for Couples and Married Women

Not much preassure. Not a great leadership based company. One of the best place to settle down. Good start for freshers.28

Productive and fun workplace

I worked as a verification executive , and was reponsible for the screening of candidates education and carrier backgrounds ...Management was very supportive and intutive about employee needs ..

Pros

extra meal coupons, and flexible timing

Cons

overtime

Good Place to work

Good place to work but management is questionable. Overall good place to earn a hefty salary. Fixed weekebeds off makes it even more desirable

Productive and fun work place with balanced personal and professional life

Productive and fun work place with balanced personal and professional life. Company provides Free luch coupons and transport.

Pros

Free luch coupons and transport

fun place with a gym

Good company to work with. Vast exposure to a lot of financial and other management organisation clients. Learnt a lot about different company organisations in different countries. Opportunity to interact with the hr department of different world wide banks such as RBS, Credit Suisse, UBS, DBS, Dutche Bank, Merc etc. Had cooperative and enthusiastic co-workers. Hardest part of the job was getting the responses from employees and certain employers in time to complete the verification process on time. The fun part of the job was the fun Friday theme based activities on the work floor every Friday.

Pros

Good working evnironment

First Advantage was best company

The job at First Advantage was really awesome and the management,team and work culture everything was super but since i had a plan to shift out from bangalore. so plan to quit the job.

Pros

Food Coupons was provided for employees

Cons

Cab facility and ot was provided

Summary

Its a general shift Job and good for freshers. There are activities during occasions It is a target based job Overall good experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with