First Advantage Global operating Centre logo
First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

India183 reviews

A good place to start your career

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.

Pros

Timing, Sat and sun fixed off

Cons

Lots are there

Productive and fun in workplace

it is good background verification company i like about company is work environment have fun to my colleges during office time solving problems my manager is good.

Startup

First Advantage is the company were I started my career, at first Advantage you have so much to learn. They encourage you to learn new things.Gives opportunity to work closely with the client by allowing us to visit onsite.

Pros

Onsite Visits, Good incentives, Inclusion

Cons

Did not find any

productive

good learning environment and a place to grow . Good management and job culture . very Fun and casual environment making young people enjoy coming to work .

Pros

no PF deducated, free transport

Cons

very far, crowded

Good company to work

First advantage is a good company to work and had nice time. coworkers are very friendly and helpful...

Pros

good team

Cons

I was a part of the pilot batch for Washington Mutual Customer Service when they partnered with Aditya Birla Minacs. Helped in designing standard Operating Procedures for Customer Service, Escalation management, Incentive Metrics, Outlier management plan. Effectively handled teams during the course of time, by coaching and motivating the team, meet the client target. Constant focus on customer service was done by top quality performance management resulting best performance during my tenure with Washington Mutual as a Team Leader.

Me at work

Feel good to work in the BPO industry. Good in learning. Good in making friends at work place and building a good rapport with the superiors in the organisation. Nothing too hard, everything is possible.

Productive and fun at work place

Productive and fun at work place. International work environment / culture. Best management and policies and procedures. Top notch security services.

Procurement & Supply Chain Management

First Advantage is a very good company. The training programmes provided is very helpful. Flexibility at work.

Good place to work for back office people

Management is very good, work is full of joy & fun, people are supportive and overall the management is good

Pros

Employee welfare

Cons

Canteen food quality is not good

good work place and environment

good work place and environment, Lot of fun activities conducted good co-workers, helpful its overall good

Pros

na

Cons

na

Good to work

Working environment was good but management is not so good..

Grooming oneself

Management & Team leader are very co-operative. get to learn about many things professionally.

Pros

good team work

Cons

pressure, long hours exceeds working time

Good environment

good overall working hours, friendly environment, nearby my house good company

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

too less salary

Good Environment

Good place to new things, work pressure is quite similar to the other companies. Time to time salary, incentives... Good management, supervisors.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

writng reports with best quality as per the client perspective,interacting with the client and will deliver with my best of 100% quality report

i have learned so many things about the process knowledge, and quality of the report and deliver with best.and daily basis of the work achieving the target with best production as per the management needs. i enjoyed with my collegues with my team member, my supervisor thought me a lots of things how to grow in the industries

Pros

coupons for the night shift and shift allownaces

Cons

10 hours mandatory

verification company

day to day handling background verification. employees details update to particular application.

Productive and Fun place

A lot of Learning, good work culture. I was into Education Background verification. Wherein we send emails to the institutions asking for the marks card of the candidate who's applied for a job in the bank ( Our Clients: RBS, BOA, etc ). We double check the marks that is sent to us from the institution and compare the marks that is sent to us by the candidate itself. But if there is a discrepancy in the marks provided then we would fail the check and the candidate ends up not getting the job. However, if the marks match, then we would go ahead and pass the check and we end up having a happy candidate as he would be eligible to get the job. I was also made the point of contact for all the RBS checks in the 3rd month.

Pros

Birthdays celebrated, food coupons

Cons

Over time Allowences

Cultured workplace

a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Good working Atmosphere and Employee relation

I learned so many things from my previous employer First Advantage Private Limited. I become a smart worker and so reliable. The management was so supportive and help full to all the employees.

Pros

Food Coupon, Incentives and mobile bill

Improved communication skills

Confidence level increased as got an opportunity to deal with many police & education officials of many parts of India. Learned to work under pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Advantage Global operating Centre with