First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
Company is giving many opportunities to devolope and work is also nice because some different different files we found it's very exiting to do work over all it's good to work in first advantage
I started my career in First advantage and learnt that i should have not opted to work at all. In a period of one month i decided i will put down paper since it would not be good for my growth i stayed for a period of 8 month . Not sure about higher management . But the supervisor are not at all fit to supervise the team .
Organisation doesn't believe in overtime and encourages employees to complete their work within the allotted working hours. Periodic employee engagement activity helps everyone to destress and concentrate on their deliveries.
Human Resource Analyst is a job where I have to deal with n number of people on daily basis. People of different places,cultures,job backgrounds come to attend the interview and dealing with them is very much interesting. I started loving my job and it seems to be so much fun day by day. I was learning new things in every way possible.
I had fun working here.It was mixed bag; just that they did not pay or reward as much as they drained you with work.
Pros
Leader
Cons
Not much time for home life
.I learned lot of things in that organization. .That was very nice experience in my life. . management was very good. .the enjoyable part in that company was in month end they will provide good briyani.
Salary issue and had some personal issue, however due to this changed the job. Location was very far to travel. Rest everything is fine. appraisal is not good.
First advantage it is a fun working place. We get to learn many things and colleagues around as are very friendly and helpful. Work culture is very good.
Background verification outsourcing company helps you to understand Human resource screening procedures behind our interview selection candidates and placing right people in right organisation is success
Monetary benefits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Transport not available
Processed cases, giving access to new accounts or candidates, do a check on the required to document of the client. Check the documents as per requirement of a particular country requirements.
Monetary benifits are good and lots of growth opportunity to grow due to high attrition. No work life balance. Employee engagement is good but not consistent. If you are willing to work long hours and are ok with giving up your social life like working on weekends and holidays. You can give it a try.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Crazy number of extra hours
performs background verification for all top IT giants and other FMCG companies. it involves Employment verification, educational, criminal and address verification.
It was a wonderful experience. Work culture was awesome. The management team was great. And a friendly and nice working atmosphere. Work was hectic but I enjoyed working there.
Fadv has been the best org that I have worked so far. I worked there for 6 years n it gave me an opportunity to learn n grow. People are friendly, issues takes a lil longer time to get resolved but hey, it all depends upon how u follow up. U can't just leave ur issues on ur reporting manager n expect it to get resolved without following up keeping in mind they have a lot in there plate already. Overall a great place to work n they recognise ur talent n give u an opportunity to grow n prove urself. Loved every moment I spent there.
Pros
Everything especially free beverage☺️
Cons
Transport while I was there. Not sure now
It was good working with this company. Learnt new things. People are very friendly and helpful. Training team was good. On-time salary. Good place to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I am very fast working on duty so I can hopanesr attending work put no problem in sailare manger To working of good job full time in Job at propar Time in come to work
People management Learn multiple projects Gud incentives Work hard Never ending learnings Cab was available both ends Salary increments Fun at office
FADV is the right place to work for upcoming generation. i learnt how to play and work with a team and also very much productive and fun while working. with every interaction i gained my confidence level.
Productive and fun place to work at. Good work balance and work culture. No pressure. Good management. Great Colleagues. A lot of interaction with clients.