First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
Except management everything is good. Good place to work and. But management is not good due to unplanned changes everyday in their own system. And no human value given in the company to employees by the management.
Good to work with first advantage I have learned many things after joining as a fresher. Good in motivating / encouraging the employee giving awards and certificates.
Nice place to work especially for beginners all the employees get a lot of opportunities to learn and excel in many ways. First advantage could be referred to all beginners and work culture is also balanced.
Great place to work. Amazing senior leadership who knows how to balance employee and client satisfaction. Good growth opportunities for people who work hard.
Healthy work environment, Motivation by Supervisor enhances to work better and give 100% of productivity. Workplace culture was amazing, learned many new things.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Pathetic is the only word for this place. You can never think to grow here only politics works here. Would not recommend this place to any one who wishes to grow.
This is the company which is third party vendor with Dell In mohali . Behalf of this company I have to do the background verification of the candidates and give them the introduction of the company Dell
Too much of politics happens in the company. Good support from the team leaders. Good shift options. Transport not good . If management likes you you can grow and if they don , they will make sure you are removed from the company
It is good company with excellent team and management. FADV helped me I building a professionalism at corporate sector. Learnt out about BGV process..
Pros
Team work
Cons
Work pressure
First Advantage Quest research was a good company to start your career. Gave me a good platform on how pre employment verification works in the corporate world
Was a great place to work. I had a great time working their. Simply nice. Gooood working environment. Goood Office Infrastructure. Friendly co-workers and Team Lead. Nice place to start up your career.
Good organisation, good work place but no growth prospects, Process is challenging , not much to learn apart from process, FADV is not suitable for people looking for growth . Otherwise no issues.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
No growth
I like the company the managers and team leaders helps us in process knowledge . The shift timings is very good . The environment of my company is good .
Pros
Cons
8 hours
We were overstaffed with minimum work and no exceptions for being idle and were responsible to provide 100% efficiency. Failure to do so will land an employee in various improvement programme. Failure to complete those programmes will lead to termination.
Pros
Best place to work if most of the policies are eliminated
Cons
Too many rules, regulations and policies.
Company is nice but looking out for a good package the work place is very enjoyable n nice. Facility of the company is also very nice but I want more good package
Management is good in Fadv. Workplace Culture is very nice that almost spending 9 hours of the day but feels like we are as a Family. I learned lot of things in FADV that how to handle 10 members team in absence of Team Leader. The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating all festivals with FADV Family.
Pros
no extra work hours
Cons
less increment
First advantage based on verification company which helps in verifying licence of an army navy airline transport company driver it's a fast growing verification company.
Pros
Background verification
Cons
9 hours
good management, helped me to learn more in MS word and client coordination. more employee benefits. place to show off our performance. additional benefits other than salary, long working hours and 6 days working are the only disadvantage. work culture is quite normal. the hardest part of the job is client sacrificing.
Pros
sodexo
Cons
Hike not that great. Friendly people and nice environment to work. Flexibility and work timings is good. Balanced work and personal life. Travel time is long to work place
It's a back ground verification company We do a background check on the applicant who has applied for the job. Like there documents Eligibility for the job Former experience.. Management is also good to an extend Quite strick when comes to performance that's really great.