First Advantage Global operating Centre

First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

Fadv is a great place to start your career but don't expect a thriving career. There is no job security. They chuck out people as and when they wish. When I was there even 10 year tenurity people were asked to go for no fault of theirs. But apart from that good place to work. Work here for a year and jump you'll get crazy jobs.
Pros
Timing, Sat and sun fixed off
Cons
Lots are there
For a company that is global leader in back ground screening and verification its a Good company and very well managed. Great place to start your career.
It was a good company to work. Its a productive and fun work place. As a fresher if you are interested in Bgv you can surely join First advantage so that you can grow a lot.
Pros
Meal Pass
Working culture in FADV is very good. Management is all in place with all set policies and regulations. Fridays are always fun days. HR policies and employee related query are been solved on quick basis.
I would say good place for starters and to maintain stability. We do have fun at work and it is little different process where you get to know few information about law and day to day increasing crime.
Again this review is based on my time there which was about 10 years back, great place to work and good growth opportunities. Not sure the situation now so the review might not hold good.
Pros
Free areated drinks
Cons
Travel time
the company is into BGV and me into invoicing (Accounts Receivable Team) where we generate the invoices and share the same with the client. we give them credit services post which we charge them for the verification done. On a average i work for 11 to 12 hours daily especially during the second half of the month. the colleagues of my team members coordinate with me for our daily work
Pros
Free Lunch every month, R&R given
Cons
Long working hours, in today's tendency no automation lots of manual work
First advantage global operating centre is a great place to work, Its a place to learn ,As the client has transferred the business to a different vendor, Hence looking for better opportunities..
Pros
Food coupons
Cons
Nice place to work, fun & loving people. Had a wonderful experience while working with this company. Met super people in my life, would like to rejoin if allowed.
Fun working place , good environment, learn new things, fundoo friday, one of the best background verification company, provide training whenever required
Pros
Team Lunch
Cons
Long Breal
Worked for 2 years and 8 months gave my best to the company but there was no appreciation given nor a proper hike management never cared about employees.
The data would be rolled out and the work would being by working on checks would contact candidates through phone calls and emails requesting for documents which we would require to complete thie employment background verification.
Pros
Timings
FADV is one of the best companies which i worked so far . Good environment to work. Management is also good. The hardest part of the job is to travel . i'm working with the companies with happily .
Pros
Free meal passes
Cons
More time need to do journey
No job security Good environment Salary ok good people , good experience get more to learn new things, only there is no job security , too many things to earn insentives.
Pros
Its fine
Cons
Its fine
Learned many things in the current company as well as in previous company , very good in excel ..management is also nice of the company..the most enjoyable part of the job is the company culture . In the current company we have a very good Company culture and there is an event commitee also in the company so there is various events organised in it. The hardest part is the target line but it's an important part of the job.
Pros
Womens cant work after 8 pm in office
Cons
Na
the work culture is highly questionable, it is not a safe place for women and the HR policies are tailor made per the situation
Pros
Na
Cons
All of it
Increment are very low and slow, no food and snacks facility from the company. No resting or play area facility. No offsite from the company. Bonus are very poor.
Overall working in this organization is fine, but with not much option than working only in night shifts. No scope or chances of getting any training technically to enhance skills.
I was in the report writing team. The management was good. My team was best part of the job. I learned report writing. It helped become a little more creative than before.
Pros
Discount on coffee for employees.
Cons
Working with the company is good and having fun. Environment is good . I required a change. So want to change the company. The pay scale is not so good. Required a change
Cons
Everything is good apart from management. The product is good and involves a lot of learning. Great growth opportunities. Good team players. Management needs to improve because they fail to recognize resources. Itpl work location is great.