FirstCry.com

FirstCry.com Employee Reviews

Good work plcae

All the seniors managements are cooperative but in last have to work as owner want as it is franchachise store. Salary is not satisfied as compair to work.

Low pay grade

The company is good but the wages are low. The pressure is not as other companies have. But yes there is a moderate pressure. Hygiene (punctuality, attendance and discipline) is must in this company. Dressing should be decent to formal mostly.

Pros

Light to moderate pressure

Cons

If target based then you have to achieve it

An extraordinary platform to work

Graet place to work.Everything is sysmetical.Learn lots of this about retail ethics like how to drive busnics.Planning to achive the Target Exicute the plan on floor.Workplace culture is very proffesional.

Pros

Free tea and refeshment.

not a good place to work in

Salary is on time thanks to the govt. but reimbursement is never on time. Once you quit the job, company will behave like we have never met, amount due on the company will never be paid, you have to make a lot of efforts for experience letter and other formalities.

Good people and they are always supportive.

The learning curve is there. You can do multidimensional projects here. Only, problem is that payscale is less. Sometimes workload is more and cannot adjust work life balance.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

No sick leaves

Management is very poor

Poor Higher managers Long work hours No work like balance culture Future group team hired all over Seniors delay in there approvals to selection Designers keep changing often

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Nothng is good at all

Workplace and work

Workplace is a very nice Ets. Rack QC materialWork is a very simple QC and countingThe work of the company was very good and its continents used to come on time, food was available on time but money was less.

i am give the best productivity for our job time but management not accept because i am not intersted for your management behaver.and managment not happy my work because i am work our type.

Pros

not

Very good environment

Very good culture friendly mangers help us to work flexible. Nice colligues aand hospital environment. With good staff and help us to carry our work easily

Pros

Good acheivement

Cons

Firstcry is Asia’s leadings Organization in the sector of baby clothes.

Firstcry have good work culture and flexible work hours. Supporting staff and top management. Canteen has good facilities and food quality is good. Management support learner to get innovative skills.

At the time of OJT they are firing employees where another chance should be given.

I appreciate the firstcry.com HR policies but terminating a employee just because of quality audits is not a proper solution specially at this time of job recession. I would like to tell firstcry HR policies and management that try to understand the problems of employees rather then obeying your stressed rules.

Pros

Less targets and salary is on date

Cons

Stressed environment and HR policies

Not a good place to work

There's no scope for growth, most of the positions have been taken by managers who are working there from 7-8 years. You are paid much lower than industry standards, and there's very little to learn here.

Good experience

Nice experience with firstcry really, nice company to work and great behaviour with employees and benefits provided to employees, I had good experience with same.

underpaid, no data in company, waste of time

It's pointless to talk about this company in terms of growth and a future for yourself. It's saturated and you have office from Monday to Saturday, no employee engagement activities whatsoever. Come work , go home, the end. Sometimes pressure will be really high, and no compensation will be provided. Management hierarchy is confusing, don't know who does what work.

more work

I think the company is very good but work is more compared to your salary and traveling is compulsory.i personally recommended to you to make sure you clear all about in HR ROUND INTERVIEW.

Left job due to company shifting to Haryana and currently working LTS international Dispatch Officer in Noida. I am searching job. I can relocate and if job found near by me thats very good .

Great learning experience

I was part of a wonderful team which focused on getting work done, cooperating and communicating with others, and led by an efficient manager who looked out for her team. I started off at an entry-level position and quickly progressed in my role, and more importantly, was given opportunities for the same.

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Working Saturdays

Good working experience.

Experience Works is a great place to learn new things. The job I had was as a graphic designer and really enjoyed it. The working culture is very good.

Fun place to work

Firstcry.com is great culture to work, nice working environment. Very supportive management and bosses. Learnt a lot from each one. Love to work again.

Productive and Fun work place

Regular working hours Healthy competition among team Good Culture Best seniors Seniors try to level up their juniors by Adding values related to work & team work. The hardest part of the job is my last day of working

Bed managment on Haryana firstcry

1 Salary com in weight time. 2 bed managment in Haryana. 3 manager and assistant manager knowledge are zero. 4 manager and assistant manager and other employee realetionship very bed. 5 Manager call employee gandh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstCry.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FirstCry.com with