FirstCry.com

FirstCry.com Employee Reviews

India71 reviews

culturelearngoodcompanyenvironmenttimeemployeemanagement

Provident fund and job security

There is no any provident fund and ESI facilities available in First cry.And job security ratings is little bit low as per my observation.So I request to firstcry.com plz make your company pvt ltd so that employees take good benefits which is company provided like Esic, PF, convenience etc.

Stressful Workplace

Management System is very bad. Lot's of pressure in this organisation. Working culture is very bad. Within 9 months I had faced lot's of pressure . Management always makes you demotivated.

FirstCry.com insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and growing workplace

Firstcry is one of the best place to start or grow your career, experience and knowledge as a growing company many new things you can learn here, and company is going to enter IPO which will be an advantage who works here. It is one of the fastest growing and profitable company.

Pros

Wfh, Work life balance

Cons

Pay and other benefits

Salary, management, environment

According to the work stress people are getting less paid or we can say salary is not fair. Management us not proper. Environment us not eco friendly.

Pros

1 hr lunch only which should not to be exceed as the employee must come bak in 55 or 57 minutes.

Cons

8hours

fun working place

Very good experience working with First Cry, excellent management , work environment , supportive staff , based on your performance you will get yearly appresal.Overall great experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Productive and fun place to work.Very supportive management.

Good working atmosphere with affordable work load and pressure.The top level management is very supportive and proper level trainings are provided to achieve the goals and sales target.

Workculture amazing job environment amazing everthing is just more than amazing except one con which is salary is a little less even for a beginer

Great place to work, great place to learn, if you are talkative n love to talk n convince others, this is the job the only con is salary is less but else everything is just good.

Pros

Good work environment, Good experience, Good colleagues, to help you good seniors and managment to guide you n support you.

Cons

Salary is less else, everthing is good, if you know how to build your own space in an organization n manage the work life.

Good

Working at firstcry was good, but coming to benifits, more less than any other field, management is very good and paid leaves also there if its necessary.

Overall it is a good platform for work, the management is co operative and all workers are very hardworking. This is a good carrier opportunity to work with them

Pros

Free lunches tea break

Cons

8 hrs

Stressful

a typical day at workwhat you learned- nothing just to run out of schedulemanagement- poorworkplace culture- poorthe hardest part of the job- low salary high targetsthe most enjoyable part of the job- none

Cons

No life balance work here

Very worst company there is no management even seniors who called RM and ARM don't know how to handle the work more over on little things they say we will fire you from the organization if don't do this that stupid culture of this company. Please dont join this company B2H

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No life balance work here ridiculous here

Very poor poor management

Very Poor management in Firstcry.com even they don't care about there employees also the salary slab is too low even a labour can earn more money then Firstcry.com employee.I terms of benefits Firstcry.com is a big zero.Negative Work enviroment, stressful job, favouritism, partiality

Low pay grade

The company is good but the wages are low. The pressure is not as other companies have. But yes there is a moderate pressure. Hygiene (punctuality, attendance and discipline) is must in this company. Dressing should be decent to formal mostly.

Pros

Light to moderate pressure

Cons

If target based then you have to achieve it

An extraordinary platform to work

Graet place to work.Everything is sysmetical.Learn lots of this about retail ethics like how to drive busnics.Planning to achive the Target Exicute the plan on floor.Workplace culture is very proffesional.

Pros

Free tea and refeshment.

Good work plcae

All the seniors managements are cooperative but in last have to work as owner want as it is franchachise store. Salary is not satisfied as compair to work.

Cons

not a good place to work in

Salary is on time thanks to the govt. but reimbursement is never on time. Once you quit the job, company will behave like we have never met, amount due on the company will never be paid, you have to make a lot of efforts for experience letter and other formalities.

Good people and they are always supportive.

The learning curve is there. You can do multidimensional projects here. Only, problem is that payscale is less. Sometimes workload is more and cannot adjust work life balance.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

No sick leaves

Management is very poor

Poor Higher managers Long work hours No work like balance culture Future group team hired all over Seniors delay in there approvals to selection Designers keep changing often

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Nothng is good at all

Workplace and work

Workplace is a very nice Ets. Rack QC materialWork is a very simple QC and countingThe work of the company was very good and its continents used to come on time, food was available on time but money was less.

i am give the best productivity for our job time but management not accept because i am not intersted for your management behaver.and managment not happy my work because i am work our type.

Pros

not

Very good environment

Very good culture friendly mangers help us to work flexible. Nice colligues aand hospital environment. With good staff and help us to carry our work easily

Pros

Good acheivement

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstCry.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FirstCry.com with