FirstCry.com

India8 reviews

FirstCry.com insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Very Hectic Job

The management is very rude about target achievemnt. Approval for everything is very time taking. Too much pressure. Additional pressure to add more work while salary doesnt get increased

not a good place to work in

Salary is on time thanks to the govt. but reimbursement is never on time. Once you quit the job, company will behave like we have never met, amount due on the company will never be paid, you have to make a lot of efforts for experience letter and other formalities.

Very good environment

Very good culture friendly mangers help us to work flexible. Nice colligues aand hospital environment. With good staff and help us to carry our work easily

Pros

Good acheivement

Cons

Good experience

Nice experience with firstcry really, nice company to work and great behaviour with employees and benefits provided to employees, I had good experience with same.

It's good

The Company is best. But some person was not good. No salary issues. Management is also good. But senior's are not cooperative. Thye are mixed personal & professionals life.

Pros

Salary be on time

Cons

Senior's are not good

good

I have to work more than what i get and am the best employee uptill now as per the ranking and still am pressurized to work more and more. I don't have my freedom.

good company

you will get on time salary. work culture is good. Management is also very helpful. You will find good colleagues here.Good work culture.Overall its a fine company to work with

Good for your experiance

Great culture what is the best company have. And also well maintained emage of company helps you to go in front of anyone by representing your self as companies employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstCry.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FirstCry.com with