FirstCry.com

India5 reviews

FirstCry.com insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Good work plcae

All the seniors managements are cooperative but in last have to work as owner want as it is franchachise store. Salary is not satisfied as compair to work.

Pros

Cons

An extraordinary platform to work

Graet place to work.Everything is sysmetical.Learn lots of this about retail ethics like how to drive busnics.Planning to achive the Target Exicute the plan on floor.Workplace culture is very proffesional.

Pros

Free tea and refeshment.

I have been working at make positive full time

a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you.

Great work environment

Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers, Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want, A better Option And Growth In Future Thanks And Regards

Manage to all store

Good for life but some issue in this company software not good And all employee good if this company put the COCO outlet then they more improve & progress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstCry.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare FirstCry.com with