FirstCry.com

FirstCry.com Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager11 reviews
India11 reviews

culturelearngoodcompanyenvironmenttimeemployeemanagement

Provident fund and job security

There is no any provident fund and ESI facilities available in First cry.And job security ratings is little bit low as per my observation.So I request to firstcry.com plz make your company pvt ltd so that employees take good benefits which is company provided like Esic, PF, convenience etc.

Stressful Workplace

Management System is very bad. Lot's of pressure in this organisation. Working culture is very bad. Within 9 months I had faced lot's of pressure . Management always makes you demotivated.

FirstCry.com insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

It is a good platform for new born babys and mother

It is the best platform of retails and very good collection in this store and I have working hear 8 months and I have feel there best and good apportunity with

Productive and fun place to work.Very supportive management.

Good working atmosphere with affordable work load and pressure.The top level management is very supportive and proper level trainings are provided to achieve the goals and sales target.

Store is ok but there is an issue frenchise always wants run out store as per him but in Retail we should follow retail ethics .Problem is this store manager suffer always in frenchise store

Good

Working at firstcry was good, but coming to benifits, more less than any other field, management is very good and paid leaves also there if its necessary.

An extraordinary platform to work

Graet place to work.Everything is sysmetical.Learn lots of this about retail ethics like how to drive busnics.Planning to achive the Target Exicute the plan on floor.Workplace culture is very proffesional.

Pros

Free tea and refeshment.

Good work plcae

All the seniors managements are cooperative but in last have to work as owner want as it is franchachise store. Salary is not satisfied as compair to work.

Pros

Cons

I have been working at make positive full time

a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you.

Great work environment

Our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers, Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want, A better Option And Growth In Future Thanks And Regards

Jobs at FirstCry.com