Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

India1,073 reviews

Found 1,073 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,345 reviews

Good culture

Nice culture and environment. Everyone is supportive and understanding you well. Good growth and incentive. Salary pay is good. Overall good experience.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Joined as a fresher, loved the sky process I was in

Worked as a CSA for sky process. Sky process allows you to make sales easily everyday and that adds up to more than ₹50k salary consistently even as a fresher

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

It’s very good working with team and good management

Overall very good experience working with firstsource till now. Environment is awesome great fun while working team. Management are so team in terms of professional and personal things.

December 21, 2021
We are happy to hear that you enjoy the work environment at Firstsource. Thank you for the feedback and wishing you a fantastic career with Firstsource.

Productive & Fun workplace

Good place to work and learn. Moving to next level is entirely based on ones skill. If you are skill full advancement is always there.Management & Clients are very collaborative. The entire organisation works closely as a team. Night shifts working is very safe, pick up and drop is always done very safely & securely.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours, Salary

December 9, 2021
Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it. We are committed to giving Firstsourcers excellent benefits and have a team that continually reviews the compensation & benefits to be at par with market standards. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Non productive.

Your should not stay long with such company. You would not get even an average growth. Staying long is all about wasting time.What ever I am writing are 100% truth but I am sure no one else dare to commit the truth.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long and long hours without paid.

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and are committed to reviewing and addressing the concerns that are brought to our attention. At Firstsource we always strive to provide a positive employee experience through policies, our leadership teams, benefits, and more. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Can't recommend to join

Not suggestive to join with first source, you will not get relieving letter when you wanted to quit from first source, HR will blackmail you to not give you relieving letter post relived from this organization. Most of the managers were not worthy to manage people. Working environment is not at all suitable, you will get more stress with less salary.

Pros

Cons

High Stress, less salary, no job security, high pressure

October 28, 2021
Thanks for writing in. We regret to hear that your experience with us is less than positive. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us, as we continually work towards enhancing it. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of our customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.Also, any employee initiating separation from the employer is expected to complete all exit formalities to ensure a smooth separation process with minimal impact on operational commitments and role-based priorities. Rest assured, Firstsource has zero-tolerance to workplace incivility and we encourage you to connect with your HR Manager to discuss your concerns in detail.

Its a friendly environment inspite being competitive job

Good infrastructure, well disciplined, friendly working environment. The management team is very supprtive... Although the competition is high, they reward you with your beyond goal achievements. Best of luck 🤞

Pros

Free transportation for night shifts

Cons

Leaves are crucial

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Cons

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Stressful & highly Competitive

Work culture is good but the salary package is less as it's difficult to make the ends meet due to the inflation. Hope FirstSource review the salary package.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Learning and Fun workplace

I was pretty satisfied at FSL but while cost cutting my Vendor Security Service provider suddenly replaced by other Security company at that time that company had no proper infrastructure neither their guard were literate so how they could generate access cards and could perform their duties after several briefing and training when found no improvement. I finally resigned though the colleague and Staffs were very good.

Pros

On weekends we used to go outside for lunches

Cons

On Monday we get energetic and dedicated

Over all its good culture and friendly nature

I had a great time and got lot of things to learn , for the new joinees it's a great job to learn and tackle the customer query ... Fun time and great enthusiasm in work time

Pros

Friendly and good nature

Cons

Back to back calls

Productive and fun place

Very fun this job i really enjoyed my job my team leaders is best in Firstsource his gentle. Nice character my office was also nice solution working experience was great

Pros

No food

Cons

Nine hours

Productive n fun workplace..

I joined this company on 7th Dec 2018 just to gather some money for my portfolio. After working there for few months i started liking the environment, work culture, ambience n everything. I felt like I'm living my dream life. Not just that but this company proved to be a blessing for me. It changed my life. I got to learn a lot. It's like living your college life and getting paid to have fun. Though there are targets which we cannot neglect but that makes working even more fun. 10/10

Great team work

My first job in my life,with great knowledge and skill development leaning with this company and had great time with my team leader and my colleagues,they help me in many ways..

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Cafeteria

Best place to work

Amazing process to work, fun. Getting recognised by customers for good work or job.Getting incentives, fun filled atmosphere. Big campus friendly managers

Pros

Incentives split shift (extra pay) salary advance

Cons

One side cab with charges

handlling customer (inbound) calls ,in a smart way

the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time

Pros

no such facilities

Cons

9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Cons

My best work place of my life

At the time i joined the company i learnt many thing and have grown up all my skills and company has helped all kind of learning activities training programs good leaderships good growth, i had joined as an telecaller and at time i was leaving i have take F2 grade it was my pleasure working at Hubli location may of the members now also welling to work in that company i wish that company owner to reopen at Hubli it will be a great help

Pros

free Tea and coffe

Cons

1 hrs a day

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?