Firstsource Solutions

India1,140 reviews

Found 1,140 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,597 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Average at best

Too little pay, too much work. Trainers nice, managers questionable. Tech team is not very good. Co-ordination between departments takes a while, we got our internet reimbursements after 3 months due to negligence.

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work.

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work. They will offer you higher pay loads of incentives and all but at the end youll not be able to unlock any because they will find a hack to take it back or not pay you for the amount you have worked.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

There is very friendly work environment

It is a good company. I am happy to work good working environment. Company taken care of each employee. Many program will be conducted by the company to encourage the moral of the employee.

Pros

Festival celebration, and many other programs will be conducted by the company, vantage points to the employee etc

Cons

Short breaks, etc

Great learning and had a great experience.

It was a great learning and had a great experience learning different things on a daily basis, I recommend fresher students or experience to join Firstsource group, people looking to learn and want to make a career, Firstsource will be the great organization for great journey.

Pros

Cons

9 hours working

Good

The company has a very Good Work Life Balance, while the pay is decent but annual hike is average Management is good and open door policy. Overall nice company to work.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Hike

Great projects

I'm so happy I found CreatorsLab! It was a great experience from beginning to end. My team and I got our projects done with CreatorsLab, their trainers and managers were very helpful / made us understand the project well. We also got an internship and training as well.

It wonderful experience

It's great company for freshers who want to start working in the BPO.I really enjoyed my days it was the best organization in Mumbai Malad I really miss those days . OM , AM, TL are very helpful always , it's just you have to maintain your stats keep everything in place every one will stand by you , if your stats goes down just speak up with any one they will always be ready to help you .

Pros

Management it's amazing they always help you always

Cons

Nothing much i could say

Productive and fun at work place

I have amazing working experience with my organisation. Huge applause to my team from top to bottom level management and my colleagues for the great support for each and every achievement on my organisational goal. Really loved and enjoyed my job due to that I missed to take leaves 😃.

December 19, 2022
Many thanks for your review, and we're glad to know about your experience at Firstsource. As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their short-term and long-term goals – we are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.We encourage our employees to avail the leaves that they are entitled to, as we strongly believe in sustaining a great working environment and deem our employees’ health and wellbeing to be the most important factor.Wishing you the best and a fulfilling career with us.

Awesome place to work at.

Awesome place to work at. Training environment is flexible. Growth learning are given priority. overall great experience to work with Firstsource solution ltd,.

Pros

growth, package, exposure, transparency

Cons

10 hrs work everyday

November 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our compensation and benefits, workplace practices, and the flexibilities provided – providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. Regarding log-in hours, we keep our employees well-informed regarding their working hours and shift patterns during the stages of recruitment and onboarding. Wishing you well with your future career.

Best Place to Work

Best Place to Work. One of the Best place and management is best if you are facing any issue they will solve the issue ASAP. Some time pressure will be there but over all best place to Work.

It was an amazing experience of my life time

It was a great experience working with firstsource solutions i have learnt a lot, the corporate culture, the quarry handling skills and patience to understand and acknowledge the customer and it has a great use in our day to day life as well most enjoyable part was when I was able to get a great NPS even from a angry and unreasolved customer because it made me feel i m really great at my job.

Pros

Team work and cooperation from the team leader and other coworkers

Cons

Na

Fun work place

It's ok good to work but salary is very low and there is insensitive but the target is to high.so we have to work more time and with quality then only they give us insensitive

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hour

November 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your review. Glad to know that you are enjoying our work environment.We’re a fast-paced customer service provider who strives to provide the very best for our customers. Our onboarding and training programs provide all the skills and knowledge to allow our employees to hit the ground running and are fully prepared for the job. To make sure that our employees have the support they need, we have Team Leaders and SMEs available to them at all times.Also, we are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards.We’d really like to find a way to create a better experience for you – please reach out to your Team Leader or HR Partner to discuss your concerns, and hopefully, with a little extra help, we can build a long and happy career for you. All the very best.

Productive But high stress workplace

A high stress job with a normal pay.But the amount of experience you gain can help most parts of our life.The work culture is very inclusive.The work pressure is high but so is the satisfaction it brings.Managers work you hard but your team leaders have your back.Working with the general public is hard but one does learn life skills as a pro.A days work is mostly taking calls and resolving issues of international customers .One learns to be patient, attentive, have good communicative and problem solving skills.The Management is strict and prioritises work or most other things.The workplace culture is highly stressful and very competitive.The Hardest part of the job is listening to angry and irritated callers most of the time, most of which are very racist people.But there are a few people who puts a smile on anyones faces and solving their problems and helping them gives a satisfaction like no other.

Pros

Secure, Clean and safe premises with all ameneties.

Cons

There is almost no personal life and no Off days.

November 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you find it a supportive, exciting and uplifting atmosphere - which we love to hear.We understand that some days are great and everyone is happy and other days can be difficult and complex. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and our management consciously promotes the same among all Firstsourcers. We make our best efforts to make sure that our employees are well-supported consistently.As you will know, every employee is eligible for Weekly offs, Public holidays and to avail Paid time off – Firstsource always believes in equally prioritizing the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life such that Firstsourcers enjoy a good work-life balance.

To the management

Please hire people with good salary so that the employee can stay for long term in the company. And just so the company doesn't have to pay taxes don't bluff the employee while hiring that the salary so and so in hand where as the real scenario is even from that in hand salary you need to deliver the performance whether it is in your own or not and the monthly score and the in hand amount differs every month based on the performance.

November 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We regret to hear that your experience with us was less than positive.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers a competitive compensation and benefits package and have a team that continually reviews it to be at par with market trends.Providing clarity on salary components, employees' deliverables, and their monthly scorecards are a priority for us, and our onboarding sessions are carefully baked to explain these in detail. We hope you raised your salary-related queries with your Team Leader and your HR partner to resolve them for you during your tenure with us.We wish you all the best in your future career.

Kam karane ka tarika ekdam achhaa hai

Work loadme kuch bhi presure nahi hota hai kam kane ke liye flexible shift hoti hai

October 14, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you were happy with our workplace practices and appreciate the flexibility provided.We wish you all the very best in your future career.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, Good infrastructure and working environment.Firstsource Solutions Limited is known for Job Security ,however work life balance can be improved.

As a first time job we can consider

For First job we can consider.On time pay.No job securityOk with work Culture Management is ok Work was very stressful Consider just for short span at least on year.

Pros

On time pay

Cons

Very less pay compare to current market

Good place to work with and the management is also very nice and helpful.They are very cooperative.An individual can start working over here and even grow because they have lots of opportunities over there

Fun oriented workplace

Staff were the east meet the west, too good. HR personal were Ok.Only Night Shift was the main concern.Had too much problem for the few months. Then sorted something.

Productive, Fun at workplace, work life balance

Overall company is good. Great place to work here. Work life balance and Environment friendly. Medical, Transport benefits. Every Friday there are fun activities at work.

Pros

Free Transport, Medical benefit etc

Cons

Na

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with