Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Admiral group

January 10, 2020
It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.
May 12, 2021
Same role
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - mumbai
Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
February 2, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
December 1, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.