Firstsource Solutions logo
Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

An excellent workplace with fun loving people and a perfect management.

It was a wonderful experience working with Firstsource Solutions Ltd. The management was innovative & people oriented who supported its staff in the best way possible. Also extra curricular activities were carried on to motivate the employees and retain them for a long duration.The most enjoyable part of the job is that we used to have team outings every weekend or at least twice in a month which helped us to understand each other. The hardest part was to leave the organisation but for achieving something in life we have to move further and that change is necessary since it will help to improve our standards.

Pros

Rewards and recognition for top performers every week, extra curricular activities to motivate employees.

Cons

Job was monotonous and stagnant.

Same role

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
Same role

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
Same location

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with