Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Best management, worst salary

Everything is good, work load is high and salary is least . Airtel pays 24000/+ to each candidate but FIRSTSOURCE solutions gives only 8400/- after deduction.

Pros

Helpful environment, peaceful also

Cons

Least salary

Same role

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow
Same role

Best

Atmosphere was good.Overall team was good.Extra activities were also happened I enjoyed.Location was good.Now they put interview process very complicated & difficult.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and it's great to know how contented and trusted you felt at work.Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Firstsource. Our interview process is structured in a way to set you up for success as a potential future colleague.All the best.
Same location

Good job for developing communication skills, team management, typing experience,CRM knowledge.Got more to learn about broadband services and how to resolve the problem of customer

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 28, 2022
Many thanks for sharing your experience. Best wishes for your future career.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Best management, worst salary
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?