Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Challenging environment, Leadership team was good

March 31, 2018
I got lot of opportunities to learn. It was challenging environment, to support Desktop, Server, Network environment. Managing a big user base and multiple clients.
Pros
Big environment to support, Learning opportunities
Cons
Salary
February 2, 2021
Same location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
December 1, 2020
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
August 3, 2020
Same location
Senior Customer Service Associate (SKY) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
  1. Challenging environment, Leadership team was good