Firstsource Solutions logo
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Company it's good

This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Same role

Productive and can develop if works hard

- Can Improve Good communication skills - Good place to work - Up and Downs are common - A good place to improve in our carrier. - I learnt many things here how to interact with people. - and know different kinds of idealogies - We can know how the telecom companies regulate the calls - Can learn some business tips
Same location

Job is good, but salary was minimum. Unable to continue daily life with that minimum amo

Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
Same location

Good and fun work

It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours only basic duty time

Compare Firstsource Solutions with