Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Dream company to work with.

March 2, 2018
Staff Centric Organisation. It has all the benefits needed for the staff. All were equal and followed the open door policy. Great company to work with.
Pros
Everything's good.
Cons
I couldnt find one
June 22, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Process Trainer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
July 21, 2019
Same role
Trainer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Less salary
November 4, 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.
Pros
It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such
Cons
No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....