Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Fun and work

July 20, 2018
Too good a company to work with, people are generally very helpful. the work environment is appropriate to build a performance-driven organization. work-life balance is something which companies must learn from them. Enough freedom to present your ideas and suggestion, and see them getting implemented. you will get equal opportunity to work and show your performance.
Pros
Salary, healthy work environment, work-life balance, very transparent policies, employee friendly
Cons
Noting in particular
February 17, 2021
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
March 2, 2020
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.
February 7, 2020
technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Having great Good promises environment , there are good behavior of aur seniors who always ready to encarage us , never leave to feel embarssing due to job timing and schedule