Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good 8 years, enjoyed working. I have gained lot of knowledge from my superiors

March 1, 2020
Good company, but they need to work on the salary package. Work culture, people management is at best. They work on feedbacks given by the employees,which is an addon
July 28, 2020
Same role
Executive- WFM (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
June 6, 2020
Same role
Quality Executive (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
February 2, 2021
Same location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
  1. Good 8 years, enjoyed working. I have gained lot of knowledge from my superiors