Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good Company for fresher

June 6, 2020
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
July 28, 2020
Executive- WFM (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
March 20, 2020
Team Executive (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
March 1, 2020
Team Executive (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good company, but they need to work on the salary package. Work culture, people management is at best. They work on feedbacks given by the employees,which is an addon