Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good corporate work place.

It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.

Same role

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.
Same role

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!
Same location

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Good corporate work place.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?