Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good environmen and time to time process

June 25, 2017
It was where to finish the work for time to time process and having weekoff at the saturday. It is helps to build up my carrer. it shows my ability and time management skills and they will encourage in every time of competative exams
Pros
gifts for topper of the month
Cons
nothing else
November 9, 2020
Data entry operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
July 5, 2020
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
January 4, 2020
Same location
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.
  1. Good environmen and time to time process