Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good for freshers

March 20, 2020
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
July 28, 2020
Same role
Executive- WFM (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
June 6, 2020
Same role
Quality Executive (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
March 26, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil