Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.

July 5, 2020
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
May 12, 2021
Same role
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - mumbai
Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
February 2, 2021
Same role
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
November 9, 2020
Same location
Data entry operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
  1. Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.