Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.

Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Salaries

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Same role

It is a good employee centric company and listen to their employees challenges. . They think about their learning and growth. It was super fantastic. . I told u it's employee centric

Good

Same role

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.
Same roleSame location

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.