Firstsource Solutions logo
Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

My first job and all the people helped me to develop my skills and got familiar with corporate world. Nice work environment and provided good scope for growth.

Same role

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
Same role

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
Same location

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with