Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good to start your career with

Good to start your career with first source. I like the office cafeteria. The management was good and approachable. They talk to the employees to understand their issues.

Pros

Good to start your career with first source.

Cons

Long working hrs

Same role

productive and enjoyable job

I am in first source from lastly seven months a proxy and I have learnt many things. I came to know about what is a job and how to achieve goals in job or life. Everyone in company is very nice, helping and co-operative

Pros

free tea

Same role

Gud

A nice and wellgrowth company i lyk that company...... i am very happy and statisfird wth tht company always happy...... bt the salary was very low .

Pros

Cons

Long
Same location

It was a great place to work

Very loving friendly atmosphere.I miss my colleagues the process environment very much my TL Ranoj Panda who guided me to overcome all obstacles. The management is always concern of the well being of every employees RNR was conducted on every quarter and gala award ceremony was organized. Very much discliplined and totally employee oriented company.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Good to start your career with