Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good

July 28, 2020
it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us. We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
March 26, 2021
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
March 14, 2021
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) - Chennai
The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
February 17, 2021
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings