Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Good

April 19, 2017
Chief Tasks Handled : As Process Associate: ๏˜ Resolving Customers Product related issue over the phone call ๏˜ BPEM Processing ๏˜ Doing Quality Checks Nothing more
September 7, 2020
Same role
Process Associate (Former Employee) - Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
July 9, 2020
Same role
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on oneโ€™s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
April 23, 2020
Same location
Fresher (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there