Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

December 2, 2017
Good for first time job seeker great experience . Good working environment .But growth chances are minimum salary increment is minimum as industry standard.
Pros
Cons
July 28, 2020
Same role
Executive- WFM (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
June 6, 2020
Same role
Quality Executive (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
February 7, 2020
Same location
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) - Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
I have learned many things in this field The management of the Office is Awesome Workplace of that office is friendly And the enjoyable part of the company is the activity which helds in every month